This is my current Christmas List, updated as of October 19, 2010.
- Hyperactivitypography is pure type candy, and I
- Wacom Bamboo Pen+Touch looks to be smaller, sleeker, and better overall than my old Graphire. I want pen and touch, even though the one-or-the-other packages cost less. You can get a Pen+Touch on sale for $80, if you keep your eyes open.
- Doctor Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog, which is awesome.
- Hard-Boiled Web Design, by Andy “Malarkey” Clarke, which has a limited run of 2500 prints. This is going to be the best book on this subject all year.
- Mots d’Heures: Gousses, Rames is Mother Goose rhymes transliterated to pseudo-French.
- Kingston DataTraveller Ultimate 3.0 flash drive, 32GB (or 16, I guess). Follow the links to Amazon or NewEgg.
- I’d really love a 160-lumen version of the flashlight I have now, but it seems nearly impossible to find something like that.
- Windy31 USB Router is actually more of a ‘maybe’ item for me, but I’ll include it here anyway.